Public TransportationWe highly encourage the use of public transportation to the La Mesa Oktoberfest as parking will be limited. Click Here to download the MTS Trolley Timetable. The La Mesa Boulevard Trolley Station is the station to exit from the trolley Take the MTS Orange Line to the La Mesa Boulevard Station. Trains run every 15 minutes throughout the event. Parking is available at park and ride lots throughout the system, including at the following close-by locations:
- El Cajon Transit Center (352 S. Marshall, El Cajon – 469 spaces, 10 minutes to Oktoberfest)
- Amaya Drive Trolley Station (9100 Amaya Drive, La Mesa – 236 spaces, 5 minutes to Oktoberfest)
- Grossmont Transit Center (8601 Fletcher Parkway – 220 spaces, 3 minutes to Oktoberfest)
- Spring Street Trolley Station (4250 Spring Street – 324 spaces, 3 minutes to Oktoberfest)
CLICK HERE to visit the MTS website with more details. Click Here for our NEW APP!
To learn more about Compass Cloud where riders can purchase Day Passes on their mobile device and up to 5 passes can be loaded onto a single device for groups traveling together.
- 1-Day passes are only $5.
- Day Passes are also available at our Ticket Vending Machines, but require each passenger to have a reloadable Compass Card.
- Compass Cards are also available at the machines for a one-time fee of $2.
- MTS also will be selling paper passes at select stations for $6 each.
- 12 and under traveling with an adult are free on weekends. 5 and under are always free.